
Standing at the airport, waiting anxiously for them to arrive, and then I see her waving and him smiling! My parents came to visit me this Christmas and altogether along with my roommate Joëlle and my boyfriend Michaël, we celebrated Christmas, not once but three times, on the 24th, the 25th, and finally tonight the 26th. The gift that I received, no gift is greater than having one's family around during the holidays! I was able to show my parents a little bit more around my beloved Belgium, the picture is one we took in Bruges, and then tomorrow we are off traveling. From celebrating my parent's wedding anniversary (32 years!) to singing Christmas hymn in church and drinking cider at the Christmas markets, it truly was a Wonderful Christmas! I must now sleep, I have things to see and new places to discover. So I too wish you all the Merriest of Christmas' may it be something we celebrate on a daily basis!
1 comment:
I love that you've posted some new things to read. And I love your parents. I'm glad to hear you had a great time with it all. 32 years! Wow.
Post a Comment