(My CSM small group, clockwise from me: Martha, Julie, Ewa, and Deborah.) CSM was amazing! There were over 100 participants from all over Europe for one reason-- to be trained, sent out, and used to reach their fellow students and teachers come to know Jesus! It happened from August 1 through the 12th here in Brussels. There was a great time of teaching, training, worship, fellowship, and prayer. (I took PAGES of notes and then finished up the journal I was using and started another!)Here are some testimonies:
Françoise: I feel a greater burden on me to pray and see people come to know Jesus. Also I no longer want to work God into my schedulel, but I want to work my schedule around Him.
Ewa: I came to CSM wanting specific questions to be answered, but instead God started to work a miraculous healing process in me that I didn't even know was possible.
Martha: When I first came to CSM, if someone were to ask me if I was a Christian, I don't know what I'd say. After these two weeks, I know that God is real and that I am one of His children. After these two weeks, I'd say "yes, I am a Christian."
Isn't God amazing! I had the priveledge to lead a small group with Ewa and Martha and see there growth as well as I now live with Françoise and I see how she is starting to live out that which God has put in her life. So exciting to see people come closer to Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment