Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Royal Adventures

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my household had been receiving the mail of the Prince of the Royal Dutch Family! Well, after we had received 10 items (even a package from the Japanese Embassy), we decided that no the prince was not going to come and get it and that we had to get it all back to him. So Joelle (a roommate) and I went to the Dutch Embassy in Brussels explaining "we have the mail of your prince." It was there that they told us that he used to live at our address! So we asked for a forwarding address, and all they gave us was the address of the embassy. :( Regardless, it was a "royal adventure."

Another adventure that I am embarking on is CSM (the "Reach the U" of Europe), August 1st - 12th. There are 11 students from Belgium going for leadership training, to be joined by another 100 students around Europe. I am so excited to see what God will do with these students lives as they further surrender themselves to Him! Pray with me that this conference will not only encourage them to approach closer to God, but also that they may be further envisioned to reach their campus' and their nations.

No comments: