Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

Since Steve Turley, who I came here to assist left in April, his wife Deanne and their kids followed on June 27th. I shall miss living with them, but we were able to have some good goodbye time before they left. I am now living with three other girls who go to SFC with me. With the depart of Deanne, this now means, that as they were (and officially are) the leaders of Students For Christ, the leadership of overseeing the group has been passed off to myself and a former student Raymond. This will be new but I know that with your prayers it will go well. I am very excited about what God has in store for this upcomming year, which will have a big emphasis on sharing the love of God with others, something that I also have a heart for.

No comments: