I must admit, I have boycotted long enough, and I had to give in. I am now wearing my winter coat again. Belgium has gotten cold, and th heating has been turned on, and my winter coat has been pulled out for semi-permentant display. I was trying to hold out for as long as possible, but when it's 40• Farenheight, a lightweight summer jacket no-longer really suffices.In the mean time, I went on a little trip to Japan with Maud, a friend--well, it was actually the Japanese pavillon in Brussels, but it was a lot of fun anyways!But it is even winter-time now in China, and the great thing about it being winter is knowing that Christmas is comming. I always love the Christmas season. It's a time of lights, human warmth expressed through kindness, and most importantly a celebration of Jesus. A while back my Dad, being very cute, called me up wanting to know
if I could come home for Christmas, he found some inexpensive tickets. But I had to tell him "no, it can't work for this Christmas." I would love to be home and see family for Christmas, but I think I'll wait til July when I can see everyone (including 'Baby', my brother and sister-in-laws baby who'll be born in late March).So to winter weather and Christmas soon coming round...I toast you with a glass of my nice hot chocolate (or hot Chinese tea).
1 comment:
That looks like a warm coat and it looks especially nice on a beautiful woman.
Post a Comment