Well, I don't know if I mentioned it... but I did a tiny bit of graphics in college, so I always love being able to use it over here! This summer during a conference CSM we have invited Aaron Strumpel here to one of our tracts called "Creative..." He has been the feature guitarist of "Enter the Worship Circle" and he specializes in house concerts. So, with out much further ado here is the poster I created to advertise for this concert. Let me know if you want to come, and I'll be sure to reserve you a ticket! ;)
Friday, June 29, 2007
Concert time...
Well, I don't know if I mentioned it... but I did a tiny bit of graphics in college, so I always love being able to use it over here! This summer during a conference CSM we have invited Aaron Strumpel here to one of our tracts called "Creative..." He has been the feature guitarist of "Enter the Worship Circle" and he specializes in house concerts. So, with out much further ado here is the poster I created to advertise for this concert. Let me know if you want to come, and I'll be sure to reserve you a ticket! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment