Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

100% Belgian!

Well it's official now--I am 100% Belgian! At least according to an internet test entitled "What European Nationality Should you Have?" I must admit I have taken this test several times, but every time I come up with the same response--100% Belgian. Yay! I am excited, I wouldn't want to have any other European Nationality. :) But that doesn't mean that I don't like being an American, I am grateful for the nation I was born in and wouldn't want to change it. But, it is now official that I am 100% Ameri-Belge. :)

Here's my test results:

Which European nationality should you have
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Belgian



Belgian

100%

Danish

88%

Italian

88%

French

75%

Swiss

63%

Spanish

63%

Turkish

63%

Polish

50%

Russian

50%

German

50%

Dutch

25%

Irish

25%

British

13%

Molvanian

13%


And if anyone wants to test their European Nationality, here's the link: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=198104&first=yes

Enjoy!

No comments: