September first came and went. It was the day that the internship started. The sub-title of the internship is "Un An pour Changer Une Vie" (One year which will change one life), and I can tell you that the Internship has started à fond, with punch! Our first official Internship meeting was yesterday and one thing is for sure--this year I will not have the opportunity to be bored!Joëlle, Annayiz, and I are the three official guinea pigs, oh excuse me, I mean "pioneers" in Belgium's first Student Internship (In the picture from left to right is Joëlle, myself, and Annayiz). I have to admit, even though I have only heard about the Internship opportunity since December, I have prayed to be able to do an internship here in Belgium for about five years, again testimony to how God answers prayer!
The internship is comprised of hand's on practical guidelines and information on how to be effective on campus' as well as in-depth Biblical and Theological study (we'll be doing a verse-by-verse study of 1 Timothy!). I am excited about everything and already have homework for our next meeting. But what I am most excited about is learning more about how to be the most effective as I can be here for God! After co-leading SFC Brussels for this past years, one of the things I've learned is how much more I have to learn! So I'm excited about the process and all that God will be teaching me this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment