
One thing that is for sure is that I am not going to make apartment hunting a hobby! I am currently looking for apartments with Joëlle and Adaline and it has been quite an adventure. There have been good places, and, well...not-so-good places. But, there is one apartment that we have all fallen head over heels for! It answers each one of my previous prayer points and it's more beautiful than I could have imagined! Here are two pictures of it, oh--admire it with me, it's that gorgeous?! And on the positive side, the price, location, and area are also perfect!

Here's the thing, I need prayer for this apartment. The landlord just told me that he is no longer sure if the renter is going to move out and so he will know and then notify us by Dec. 1st. So my prayer is that the current renter will find something better for themselves, closer to their work, less expensive, and more beautiful (if that is possible to find something more beautiful) and that I will be one of the first people the landlord calls to see the apartment. Please join me in prayer for this apartment. My prayer is that if it is indeed not for us, that God will make that clear while we are visiting it, but if it is for us, then I'll have my signing pen ready. ;) Thank you for your prayers, I'll keep you updated!!
2 comments:
So what's the verdict? Did you guys get the place? I won't say how pretty the apartment place looks in case you didn't...
I went to see it--the place WAS perfect, just as I thought it would be, but...they gave the apartment to someone else. So I'm still apartment looking...
Post a Comment