Thursday, June 12, 2008
I'm holding my certificate!!
This certificate announces the end of a successful internship with Students For Christ Belgium. Our "End of the Internship" Party was on June 3rd and our official last class was on June 9th. It feels good to have just finished this one year work-filled internship! I learned a lot about working on campus', God taught me a lot about myself in relation to Him, and I learned that I have so much more to learn! Yet I am glad to have completed this step of my life. There is a feeling that I am embarking on something new and exciting. God only knows what is written on the next pages of my life. He is doing some new things as this page of my life has been turned and the next chapters are waiting to be written... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment