That is what I saw in Ardita, a young Albanian girl that I met at a week-long youth camp I chaperoned. She was hungry to know truth, she was thirsty to be healed and renewed, she wanted to taste what a life of relationship with God was like. Daily we met together as a small group with her sisters and cousin, daily she desired to know more. We talked about God's promised provision for us and at the end of hte week, she said "yes." "Yes" she said to an eternal relationship to the one who loved her first, "yes" to a life redeemed and renewed. She said yes and is now satisfied with a desire to know more. Here is a picture of us at the end of the camp.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Retreats + Camps = Lives Renewed
That is what I saw in Ardita, a young Albanian girl that I met at a week-long youth camp I chaperoned. She was hungry to know truth, she was thirsty to be healed and renewed, she wanted to taste what a life of relationship with God was like. Daily we met together as a small group with her sisters and cousin, daily she desired to know more. We talked about God's promised provision for us and at the end of hte week, she said "yes." "Yes" she said to an eternal relationship to the one who loved her first, "yes" to a life redeemed and renewed. She said yes and is now satisfied with a desire to know more. Here is a picture of us at the end of the camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment