Thursday, March 26, 2009
I traveled to Eden...
"Eden" for those of you who don't know is where the apples are delicious and the spices are fragrant. It is where the mountains wish you a "good morning" and the lights of the city bid you good night. It is where I am going to move, I am moving to "Eden". I recently traveled there to get a glimpse of the physical, spiritual, cultural, societal, and political view of this city. I tasted, I saw, I listened, I touched, I smelled, and then I said "it is good." In August I will embark on a new adventure, leaving behind my beloved Belgium I will be moving to "Eden". Once in "Eden", I desire to see life: the blind who can see, the paralyzed who can walk, and the lepers who give thanks because they have been healed, set free, and forgiven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
August? That's so soon, Diane! I want to know more!
Post a Comment