]Whether it's running around the house listening to "Father Abraham..." or playing on the swing set, I have enjoyed watching my two year old nephew Ittai. But my favorite moment is when he is doting and fawning over his now week-old brother Daniel. Ittai is very much in love with his brother and already concerned with his well being. ;) (He'd always ask about the 'umbilical cord owie,' in his cute concerned two year old mannor he'd ask, "where'd da owie go?") It is wonderful to have my littlest nephew as part of the family, Daniel Bryan is so adorable!I arrived down here in Texas on May 16th and I'll be here until June 1st just playing aunt, helping around the house and spending time with this wonderful family now composed of two little boys. But I have also been able to re-connect with some people, meet others for the first time, and spend some good time befriending other members of this great big family we call Christ's body. It's been a great half-way stopping point on my big long support-raising, friend-making, God-trusting adventure! After Texas my next stop will be Montana!!
No comments:
Post a Comment