Bozeman, Montana where I spent four years as a undergrad getting my marketing degree. Last night, I found myself moving into a near-by-campus dorm that my Chi Alpha student group had bought since I left and I was then surrounded by awesome dorm mates! I spoke last night at our Chi Alpha meeting and the group has changed so much, but it was so good to see some familiar faces! And here I am before running off to try to meet up with some old friends, it feels so good, so familiar, so part of who I am in many ways!
On this journey that I began in Boise, ID on May 1st, I have met and spent time with a lot of amazing people and traveled quite a distance. (I think there's about 3,000 more miles on my car than there were in April!!) From Boise to Salt Lake City, from Salt Lake City to Ft. Colins, CO; from Ft. Colins down to Denver to fly out to El Paso, TX; and then from El Paso back to Denver and Ft. Collins up to Bozeman, MT. It's been good, fun and worth it! I'm so excited to be here (and to have been there!) and catch up with a lot of old friends again! And how ironic and somewhat meant-to-be that when I get back to my old alma-mater...I'm back in the dorms again! I love it!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment