My 4,000 mile journey has come to a near-end as I am currently in Portland, OR counting down the hours til I (1) get on the plane and (2) see Mike, my boyfriend, in Michigan. The official countdown is 7 hours until I am on the plane and another 9 hours (16 hours from now) until I see Mike again. I'm excited, he'll be able to show me his Michigan where he was an exchange student and the host family who helped him find a relationship with God when he was here about ten years ago.
The miles have raced by as I've traveled to Helena, MT; Missoula, MT; Spokane, WA; Seattle, WA; down to Eugene, Oregon to surprise my family (so much fun!) and back up to Portland, OR to see one of my oldest and dearest friends, Amanda. Now as the miles have passed, the hours are ticking down as I'm looking forward to a much-anticipated reunion and a fun time meeting different people, speaking in a few churches and just spending time with Mike while getting to know this "hand-shaped" state called Michigan. ;)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the blog redesign - it looks really good!
So excited for all of your new adventures!
Post a Comment