I just talked with one of my girls tonight who is in Eden--we shared laughs and stories and talked about how we are excited to see one another again! I am going back for her and for others like her that I met, I am compelled by love because I have a Great big God who loved me first! I am still expecting big things from God and am grateful to Him that He left the 99 to get me the 1, and I am excited that I can partner with Him (just as others partner with me) that I too can go for the 1, for the 7--the girls that became my friends as we shared our lives together. Sharing sorrows and joys, we studied God's word together and prayed together--I am compelled to go because He first came compelled by love for me!
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Compelled by love from a God who loved me first!
I just talked with one of my girls tonight who is in Eden--we shared laughs and stories and talked about how we are excited to see one another again! I am going back for her and for others like her that I met, I am compelled by love because I have a Great big God who loved me first! I am still expecting big things from God and am grateful to Him that He left the 99 to get me the 1, and I am excited that I can partner with Him (just as others partner with me) that I too can go for the 1, for the 7--the girls that became my friends as we shared our lives together. Sharing sorrows and joys, we studied God's word together and prayed together--I am compelled to go because He first came compelled by love for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment