As I walked out of customs area and through the exit gates, I heard shouts: "Welcome Back Diane!! Whoo-Hoo!!" And at that moment I knew: I had arrived. According to the dictionary, arrived is: "having reached a place at the end of a journey or a stage in a journey" or in my case reached a new chapter in the journey. My flights were good, filled with anticipation and expectation for this next leg of the adventure of my life walk with God. During the flight: I watched a few movies ("Morning Glory" was great!), had fun talking to people on the same flight, and I got through to Eden without a single hitch. My bags passed without having to "re-shuffle" weight at the airport, my seats had plenty of extra room for me to sleep, and my ticket and VISA had no problems. But most importantly--I had arrived!This year there is a new theme that the team is incorporating in all of our large group gatherings. It is: "Dream Big and Freely for God". When I first heard that, I gasped because that is exactly what God had given me for the country of Eden, the city I'll be in, and the students I'll be investing in; God gave me: (Eph 3:20-21), "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." AMEN!! I am so excited to be a witness to all that God wants to do in Eden this year and this next season.
Being here makes me realize that I not only have returned, but that God prepared the land ahead of time me to come at this time. I have arrived, and it feels good! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment