Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Of Censorships and Of Blogs...

Censorship and privacy laws are things that are spoken of often in hushed tones. Here in Eden--I get to live them. :) There are certain sites online that are now being censored more and more; which talking in lay-man's terms means also that other sites are being monitored more and more. One of the most recent sites (and currently the most annoying) that is being censored is (drum roll please)... our very own blogspot.com, ie. my (and many other people's) blog.

Thus, I can post blogs from my email or from the settings, but I can never again (here in Eden) look at my blog... Hmmm, I have a feeling that this isn't going to work very well. Thus I am soon going to be unveiling my blog via "wordpress.com". For security reasons I will not put the website address here, but please send me an email or keep your eyes open for an email from me announcing the address to my new and improved blog. :) Thanks for sticking with me as we now travel to wordpress... ;)

No comments: