
I want to thank you all for visiting my blog here! But as I mentioned in my last post--Eden no longer gives me consistent access to my blog, so for practical and security purposes, I had to move it. Please click
HERE to email me for the new blog address. On my new blog site you will find many new things:
*Stories about my life in Eden, my new kitten, my summer of baseball, and more!
*A way to subscribe to have my posts delivered automatically to your inbox!
*Also a passworded page that has more detailed information about what is going on here in Eden!
Send me an email for my new blog address and then you can get started exploring my new blog. Prepare yourself for insights into my life here, my heart, and why I love what I do! See you soon on the new blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment