Did you know that a past time for me is to put on French rap concerts? I of course was one of the rappers. OK--hold up, there is a non-truth there. YES, after months of planning, 5000 flyers and 1000 posters, and a team of AWESOME SFC workers later... March 17th, we had the Holy Hip Hop Happening, a Christian rap concert. I (thankfully for all of those who attended) did not participate in any of the rapping. (The only rapping I will probably ever be able to pull off is in those really weird dreams where you are not yourself. The ones where you know that the old pizza you ate just before going to bed, probably wasn't the best idea.)
But H^4 (Holy Hip Hop Happening) was a huge success! It was put on here in Brussels by SFC and it went really well. All the transitions were smooth, there were no panic-stricken workers at the last seconds. We were even ready for everything four hours before it opened! (That's a rarity in any show-business.) The only downside was that not as many people came as we had hoped would come, but regardless, there were approximately 150 - 200 people there, cheering, dancing, and enjoying themselves. (You should take a look at some of the pictures I have on my pictures site.
In the end of it all. I was happy that it went so well, and exhausted from all of the prep work. SO... I think I am going to take a nap, I doubt I'll be dreaming that I was a rapper.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny you blogged about you and rapping - Nigel and I just found the greatest photo of when we were all at Warwick castle, and you were doing your 'deezer d' pose! I'll have to send it you (if I haven't already!)
Post a Comment