As the world has continued to go around the sun, the Euro has continued to rise against the dollar, and apparently Bill Clinton is trying to collect enough data to write a second book about his life... I have also been busy.
On May 4th through the 7th, I was in Budapest, Hungary with other women leaders from America as well as nationals working in and from Europe who are involved with SFC around Europe. It was great! I learned a lot from the women who have lived in Europe and have been serving for years. While there, we all had the opportunity to talk and share experiences, I listened in while women talked about their marriage and what it's like to work in SFC and have a family. We talked about the Sabbath and how to apply it to our lives now. We also shared ideas and talked about SFC, and how women can serve, whether they are single, married, or married with a family. It was really good for me to hear about.
Another subject that has taken up a lot of my recent thought and research time is "The Da Vinci Code." This Tuesday, SFC is hosting an evening to discuss the information presented in this book, and use this opportunity to share the truth about Jesus Christ, because as the Bible says in John 8:32 "And the truth will set you free." I will be the host or the speaker that evening and my goal for the night is to present the discrepancies and fallacies as found in Dan Brown's book, and then to present truth of the Gospel. It is very exciting! (For more information on the Da Vinci Code, I'll post some of my findings later, in the mean time check out this site: http://go.family.org/davinci/ )
Well as the world has continued to spin, I need to get back to work, the truth pertaining to the Da Vinci Code needs to be unveiled. :)
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment