Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hit the Mark

The mark has been hit, I am currently a few hours over a quarter of a century. And... it feels good. I don't think I imagined my life as it is now when I was 15, ten years ago, but I know that I wouldn't change it for anything!! I am living in Belgium, in the best job around, facilitating others to establish life long communion with God, in other words, I am helping to mentor others about Christ who will in turn mentor others, and in turn we will see Belgium changed for the Lord.

I am the big 2-5. In five more years, I will be the bigger 2-9 and one year in holding, as I've heard it referred to. ;) But yeah, my birthday went very well. For all wondering what I did, honestly, I didn't do much for it, but I am going to have the Celebration on Friday the 29th of September. My activities: I woke up, spent some good time with roommates, received some presents (yay!), then went grocery shopping and started cooking for our Students For Christ meeting. After I finished cooking, we had the meeting (which went well!). Afterwards, I helped clean up and then a friend and I hung out some. But it was a great day, special in many ways!

No comments: