Whoa! I knew I've seen that security guard before! He was the person who kicked me off campus the first time when we were giving out flyers for the DaVinci Code, and now he is once again escorting us off campus. Our crime: being Christian at an atheistic campus where to believe in God, he needs to be proven and the Bible cannot be used as proof.Today we were "caught" on campus helping people move into their dorm rooms as we have done many years in a row, yet this year, someone saw our bright red shirts that said "Not to be served but to serve" and our SFC logo, and recognized that we were a part of a Christian group and filled a complaint against us saying that "They shouldn't be here!" So, a man came over who was in charge of the dormitories and kindly explained that "this is private property and you all are required to leave now." So our team of eight had to leave.
And the security guard, my new friend (although I don't think he recognized me and I didn't want to open my mouth to remind him of the girl with the strong American accent), escorted us off the premises.I was indeed "Escorted off Campus" (isn't that a fun headline?). Yet our team of 9 people there were resilient and we knew that it really wasn't a matter of the bright red shirt we were wearing, it was a matter of God and this campus' rejection of Him. So we prayed for Him to break through and one day for Him to be accepted there.
No comments:
Post a Comment