Party Central is what I have now named our house after my Birthday party this pas Friday. We all ate a lot of cake (amongst other things) and we laughed, hung out, and had fun. (There might have been a little bit of dancing too, just a little bit.) I felt super loved by my roommates who surprized me by decorating the room for me and all.It was a lot of fun, there were people from school, from SFC (mainly from SFC), and there were people that I knew from Comines who were there. For me it was fun to see teh mélange (mix) of people from different areas that I know them and from different
time periods coming together, the only people who weren't there were all my friends from the States. That would be my dream one day to gather EVERYONE together in the same place.Party Central for now, next week I'm back to school taking Art History at 8am and French five hours a week. Until then, "I could have danced all night..."
No comments:
Post a Comment