This past semester I took a higher level French class, and a 19th and 20th Century Art History class (also in French).In other words, I have been studying recently. Yet I've learned that even while studying, everyone needs to be able to have a little break to "smell the flowers." (OK, to be honest, the picture was taken in September hence why there are actually flowers!) So, I have currently completed two French exams, a written one and an oral exam. I studied hard, but at the same time, I now that there are a lot of faults in all that I put down just because I've come to realize my french grammar foundation isn't as strong as I once thought it was. My next exam, Art History, will be on the 22nd, for that I need to memorize the painting, sculpture, and architecrual movements from the end of the 18th century through the end of WWI. Not to mention memorzing over 200 works of art by title, artist, and movement. But it'll go well...I hope!
So again, anyone who thinks they were done with taking exams after you recieved your college diploma--think again! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment