Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

Are you Hungary...?

Well, here's a little hello from SFC Brussels! (It's actually a video, but I do not know if it'll work...if it doesn't imagine that they are saying "hello" and waving. Even though it might look more like a gap ad, it's not.) If the students look a little tired that is because exam time JUST finished and some are still regaining lost sleep! I took this video for a presentation about SFC Belgium.

This weekend, I was in Hungary with other Foreign and National leaders of SFC from around the world. Each year we meet up to pray and plan for the upcoming events, also to ease the preparation on one person or country, we change destinations. It was very encouraging and also a lot of fun. I got to see a new part of the world and had the opportunity to get to know others more.

I am so excited to see what will be happening in the next few years here in Europe! Because I know that God's plans and dreams are so much bigger than mine! One of my dreams is that Belgian students will have a spiritual hunger that can only be quenched by God. What about you, are you hungry?

No comments: