Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Trois fois tante

So, I called my oldest brother Kevin the other day, it had been a while since we talked last and he promptly put me on the phone with my ADORABLE niece who is growing up FAR too fast--she's already 4 years old! Well, she had a very important anouncement to make to me, she said "Mama has a baby in her tummy and I am going to be a BIG SISTER!" (Can't you tell how adorable she is? (That's her in the picture.) I am so excited for them!!!

To FURTHER talk about nieces and nephews, my brother Tom and his wife Jenna will have their first child in about five weeks! So we have some very exciting family time going on right now! So, I am soon going to be a 3x aunt! (It sounds better in french "trois fois tante.")

2 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh she's adorable! Congratulations to both your brothers! But know you will always be Favourite Aunty Diane to my little boy...

anna murch said...

Congratulations!! My sister just adopted twins from Vietnam, and is also pregnant, and my brother's wife is pregnant. Babies everywhere! It's exciting, but SO hard to be this far away, huh?