Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Running back and forth

It is official now... I have signed up to run the 20K run here in Brussels! I am a little scared, I haven't ran any races longer than a mile since I was in 6th grade, and this'll be 12.5 miles! But I've been wanting to run a race for a while now, and last Saturday I ran somewhere between 8 and 13K so... I think that I'm going to try for it!

Putting running aside, this past week it has been a nice releif to see Deanne Turley here in Belgium. I have missed her and her family as they have been in the states these past few months. But it was good to have some good quality time with her!

Time is one thing that seems to run away faster than I can imagine, it is already mid-April!

No comments: