Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It was a soirée to remember...

Music, laughter, games, people who smile and love one another. And remembering. Remembering the "reason for the season..." You see, Christmas just puts a smile on my face. :)

This year I celebrated Christmas with a few different groups of people. First I was able to spend it with some really good friends, I've known them since I was an exchange student in Comines, Belgium. We laughed and ate, and talked, and ate, and exchanged some presents as well on Christmas eve. Then today, Christmas day, I returned back to Brussels to be able to celebrate with the Turley family and my extended SFC family. I ate again and then we all sat down to a very Christmas-y movie, Spiderman 3. All in all, it was a wonderful time spent remembering Christ and celebrating it in community finished off with games, puzzles and laughter.

That's one of the things that is striking me the most recently is that one of the first things God established in Genesis is community. Us with Him and with others. So to all... Merry Christmas! (I encourage you to go to the following site to hear an extra special Christmas greeting from me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ndA7iLLJ67Y ) Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

No comments: