Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My Mom's pre-surgery
Here I am in Portland, OR at the hospital waiting as my Mom finishes up her angiogram, her surgery is tomorrow. She is doing really well! And I am so glad that my parents were able to fly me out here to be with her! I arrived on Friday and will be staying through some of her recovery period to be able to help out. At the moment, I don't know quite all of what to expect. But I do know that I have seen the hand of God in the little things leading up to this surgery. The fact that my Mom got headaches, usually there are no symptoms to alert the doctors or patients. The fact that when I was first told about the news, my passport was still in the Passport office of Eden being processed so they were able to quickly put an "Exit - Entry" visa into my passport. Also the dates that I wanted were at the price that I had prayed for! God is good, and He is here; in the big as well as the little things!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment