Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Coffe, Concerts, and Creativity

Today marks the half-way point of a two week intensive training course in working on campus' called CSM. About 100 students from all over western Europe have come. Out of the six course options to choose from, I chose "Creative..." It has been wonderful, giving me new ways to share God's story as well as to use my desire to be creative. For me, creativity needs to have some part in my life, but that is the way that God designed me.

From staying up late drinking tea while others get their daily douse of coffee, to getting up in the mornings and spending meaningful time with the Lord, it has been a great time. Last night through the class I am taking, I participated in one of three House concerts for "Aaron Strumpel" (remember the poster I designed and posted back in June?) a musician with "Enter the Worship Circle." The concert drew me in, his voice is at the same time intense and calming, and his words were a powerful testimony of how he sees God in the world. I was also thrilled to see Ibrahim (a member of "English Club" from a Arabic background) come to two of the concerts. He said that he was touched and felt a sensation of peace through the songs.

I am excited about the upcoming week and what more God has to offer. I am glad that HE is my pearl of great price.

No comments: