I'm back! After giving my parents a hug that first day, I sank into bed, missing Belgium and I tiredly I'm here in the states until August telling people about "Eden" Here's my crazy schedule, keep me in prayer!
Boise, ID: May 1 - 2nd
Salt Lake City, UT: May 3rd - 6th
Ft. Collins / Denver, CO: May 7th - 16th
El Paso, TX: May 16th - June 1st
Bozeman, MT (with other MT cities): June 2nd - 10th
Spokane / Bellingham / Seattle, WA: June 11th - June 16th
Portland, OR: June 16th - 18th
Michigan: June 19th - 29th
Oregon (Eugene and the coast): June 29th - August 2nd
Then I'm back to Belgium before flying off to "Eden"! I look forward to opportunities to see you on my travels! In the mean time, I'm going to go into the kitchen, I think Mom just prepared an amazing dinner for me, the benefits of being home! :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment